How to Flash Byond Mi1 Stock Firmware using RockChip Batch Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Byond Mi1 ? If you own a Byond Mi1 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Byond Mi1 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Byond Mi1 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Byond Mi1. This guide is followed by the RockChip Batch Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Byond Mi1 using the RockChip Batch Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Byond Mi1 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the RockChip Batch Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Byond Mi1
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Byond Mi1 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Byond Mi1. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Byond Mi1 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Byond Mi1 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Byond Mi1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Byond Mi1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Byond Mi1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Byond Mi1.
Download Byond Mi1 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Byond Mi1 Stock Firmware using RockChip Batch Tool:-
Step 1: Download and install Rockchip Driver Assistant on your computer. Step 2: Download and extract RockChip Batch Tool on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files: Step 3: Now open RKBatchTool.exe from the extracted files. Step 4: Once RKBatchTool.exe is launched, Click on the Box right to the FW Path. Step 5: Once you have succesfully added the firmware, RockChip Tool will load it. Step 6: Now, Turn Off your Byond Mi1 Device and tablets.
- Step 7: Now, Press and Hold Volume UP Key on your Byond Mi1 Device and connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Step 8: Do not release the Volume UP Key on your Byond Mi1 Device until Icon 1 turns Green in Color.
Step 9: Once your Byond Mi1 Device is successfully added to the computer, Click on the Restore Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Step 10: Now, RockChip Batch Tool will Flash the Firmware on your Byond Mi1 Device (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
Step 11: Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Restore Done Success Message. Step 12: Now, close RockChip Batch Tool by clicking on the Exit Button. Step 13: Disconnect your Byond Mi1 Device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Byond Mi1 using RockChip Batch Tool
Flash Byond Mi1 Stock Firmware using RockChip Batch Tool (video):-
- [*] Take Backup: Take a Byond Mi1 backup before using the RockChip Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- [*] Alternative Tool: RockChip Factory Tool is the best alternative to RockChip Batch Tool. It also allows you to flash Byond Mi1 stock firmware on any RockChip Device.
- [*] Credits: RockChip Batch Tool is created and distributed by Fuzhou RockChip Inc. So Full credits goes to them for sharing the tool for free.