How to Flash Alcatel 1T 10 Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Alcatel 1T 10 ? If you own a Alcatel 1T 10 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Alcatel 1T 10 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Alcatel 1T 10 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Alcatel 1T 10. This guide is followed by the SP Flash Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Alcatel 1T 10 using the Smart Phone Flash Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Alcatel 1T 10 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flas h Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Alcatel 1T 10
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Alcatel 1T 10 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Alcatel 1T 10. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Alcatel 1T 10 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Alcatel 1T 10 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alcatel 1T 10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alcatel 1T 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alcatel 1T 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Alcatel 1T 10.
Download Alcatel 1T 10 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Alcatel 1T 10 Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool:-
- STEP 1: Download and Install the Android Device USB Drivers on your computer. In case you have already installed them, you can skip this step.
- STEP 2: Switch Off your android device .
- STEP 3: After downloading Stock Firmware , extract the zip file on your system.
- STEP 4: Download the SP Flash Tool on your system and extract the downloaded zip file on your system. After that you can see the following files listed.
STEP 5: Form the files listed run the Flash_tool.exe file.
STEP 6: Once the SP Flash tool is started, click on the Scatter-Loading button located in the right side.
- STEP 7: Now locate the scatter file in your stock ROM. It is generally located in the bin/ directory.
- STEP 8: Now click the Download button to start the downloading process.
STEP 9: After completed all the above steps, connect your Android Device to your system using the USB cable and , press any button other than power button so that your system will detect your Android Device. You can use volume buttons. Step 10: Once the flashing process is completed, a green ring will appear on your system. Now disconnect your Android Device and switch it ON.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Alcatel 1T 10 using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
Flash Alcatel 1T 10 Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool (video):-
Keep in mind:
- [*] The above tutorial only works with the Stock firmware or Custom Rom which comes with the Scatter file in it (basically mediatek devices).
- [*] Backup Please: Take a backup of your important data before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed permanently.
- [*] How to Flash IMEI: After flashing the firmware on your Mediatek Device, maybe you need to follow How to Flash IMEI using SN Write Tool to fix the IMEI on your Android Device.