How to Flash Huawei Ascend D1 LTE Stock Firmware using Card update
Want to Install Stock ROM On Huawei Ascend D1 LTE ? If you own a Huawei Ascend D1 LTE smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Huawei Ascend D1 LTE below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Ascend D1 LTE. This guide is followed by the Card update method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE using the Card update method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE using the guide.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Huawei Ascend D1 LTE
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Huawei Ascend D1 LTE smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Huawei Ascend D1 LTE lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Huawei Ascend D1 LTE Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Ascend D1 LTE
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Ascend D1 LTE
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Huawei Ascend D1 LTE.
Download Huawei Ascend D1 LTE Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Huawei Ascend D1 LTE Stock Firmware using Card update:-
- Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
- Step 2: Download and extract firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
- Step 4: Now Power Off your Android Device.
- Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isnt started automatically.
- Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Huawei Ascend D1 LTE using Card update
Flash Huawei Ascend D1 LTE Stock Firmware using Card update (video):-
- [*] Alternative Method: You can also flash the Stock Rom on Android Device Device through without turning off the device. Firstly Make a New Folder in SD Card > Rename it to dload> Place the UPDATE.APP file in the dload folder in your memory card > Open Settings on your Huawei Smartphone > About Phone > System Update > Local Update.
- [*] You can follow the above tutorial to update or flash the stock rom on any Huawei Ascend smartphone.
- [*] In case your Android Device smartphone is having bootloop then also you can follow the above tutorial but only if the recovery menu is working properly.
- [*] If you are looking for Android Device USB Drivers then see Download Huawei USB Drivers for all models. This will help you to connect your Huawei smartphone or tablet to the windows computer easily.