How to Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Stock Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
Want to Install Stock ROM On Huawei GR5 KII-L33 ? If you own a Huawei GR5 KII-L33 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Huawei GR5 KII-L33 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Huawei GR5 KII-L33 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Huawei GR5 KII-L33. This guide is followed by the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Huawei GR5 KII-L33 using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Huawei GR5 KII-L33 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Huawei GR5 KII-L33
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Huawei GR5 KII-L33. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei GR5 KII-L33
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei GR5 KII-L33
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei GR5 KII-L33
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Huawei GR5 KII-L33.
Download Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Stock Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL):-
Step 1: Donload and install Huawei GR5 KII-L33 USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step). Step 2: Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files: Step 3: Now, Open QFIL.exe. Step 4: Once QFIL is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer: Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Android device.
- Step 6: Once your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 device is Switched Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data. Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 10: Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Step 11: Once Flashing process is completed your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 device will be reboot automatically.
- Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Stock Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) (video):-
Keep in Mind:
- [*] Download Button Not Appearing? Download button will only become active when your Huawei GR5 KII-L33 Device is connected properly. Make sure you have installed the Qualcomm Driver and connected the device to the computer by holding the Volume UP key.
- [*] Caution: Take a backup of your important data before using the QFIL Application, as your personal data will be deleted after flashing Huawei GR5 KII-L33 stock firmware using QFIL Application.
- [*] Credits: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So, full credits goes to them for sharing the application for free.