How to Flash Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware using QcomDloader Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L ? If you own a Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L. This guide is followed by the QcomDloader Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L using the QcomDloader Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the QcomDloader Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L.
Download Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware using QcomDloader Tool:-
Step 1: Download and extract QcomDloader Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files: Step 2: Now, Install Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer then SKIP this step). Step 3: Once you have successfully installed the Qualcomm USB Driver, then Connect Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L device to the computer (using USB cable). Step 4: Once Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30Ldevice is connected to the computer, Open QcomDloader.exe. Step 5: Once, QcomDloader Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following interface: Step 6: Now, Click on the Load Button and locate the Qualcomm Firmware of your Device. Step 7: Now, Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade. Step 8: Under Download Settings, Tick Validate Downloaded ROM.
- Step 9: Now, Leave the eMMC Programmer, Raw program, Patch0 Box as it is. But, you may need to change it, if the name of respected file is not same as written in the Box.
- For example: If you Open the Qualcomm Firmware Folder (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware), you will find various files of which 3 main files are read by QcomDloader to Flash the extire package i.e prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, rawprogram_unparse.xml, patch0.xml.
- If in case the eMMC file name is different, then simply write the exact name in QcomDloader, so that it can recoginize the firmware.
- Step 10: Now, Under chipset ID write the Chipset number (here eMMC file name if prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn of which 8926 is the Chipset ID).
Step 11: Now, Click OK to exit the configuration interface. Step 12: Now, Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing process. Step 13: Once, Flashing is completed you will be able to see Green Passed message.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L using QcomDloader Tool
Flash Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware using QcomDloader Tool (video):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOELi1Nz7vg Readme Once:
- [*] Compatible With: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 and x64 bit).
- [*] Supports: QcomDloader Tool only supports Qualcomm Smartphone and tablets. If your Lenovo Tab 2 TB2-X30L device is having other chipset than Qualcomm then it will not work for you.
- [*] Credits: QcomDLoader Tool is created and distributed by Wingtech Shanghai. So, full credits goes to them for sharing the application for free.