How to Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC Stock Firmware using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC ? If you own a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC. This guide is followed by the Intel Phone Flash Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC using the Intel Phone Flash Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Intel Phone Flash Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC.
Download Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC Stock Firmware using Intel Phone Flash Tool:-
Step 1: Download and Install USB Drivers (latest one). Step 2: Download and install Intel Phone Flash Tool on Your Computer. Once installation is completed Open it. Step 3: Power Off your device Smartphone. Step 4: Download Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your Android device Smartphone and extract it on your Computer.
- Step 5: Once Intel Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Browse Button from the Right.
- Step 6: Now, Locate the Flash.xml File (you will find this file in the Stock Rom you have downloaded).
Step 7: Now, connect your Android device smartphone to the computer (Make Sure it is Power Off). Step 8: Once you have successfully added your device to the computer, Intel Phone Flash Tool will show it in the blank area. Step 9: Now, Click on the Start to Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process. Step 10: Now, Intel Phone Flash Tool will flash the Stock rom on your device smartphone. You can see the Flashing process bar in the right side.
- Step 11: Once Flashing is completed, a Done message will appear.
- Step 12: Now, close Intel Phone Flash Tool application and disconnect your device Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830LC Stock Firmware using Intel Phone Flash Tool (video):-
- [*] The above tutorial only works on the devices which are having Intel Chipsets.
- [*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Intel Phone Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- [*] wdapi1100.dll Error: In case you are getting wdapi1100.dll error while opening the Intel Phone Flash Tool, then it means you have not completely installed USB drivers in Step#2.
- [*] Credits: Intel Flash Tool is created and distributed by Intel Inc. So, full credits goes to them for sharing the tool for free.