How to Flash Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Panasonic Eluga Tap ? If you own a Panasonic Eluga Tap smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Panasonic Eluga Tap smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Panasonic Eluga Tap below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic Eluga Tap. This guide is followed by the SP Flash Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Panasonic Eluga Tap using the Smart Phone Flash Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Panasonic Eluga Tap using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flas h Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Panasonic Eluga Tap
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Panasonic Eluga Tap smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Panasonic Eluga Tap. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Panasonic Eluga Tap lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic Eluga Tap
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Panasonic Eluga Tap
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Panasonic Eluga Tap
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Panasonic Eluga Tap.
Download Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware using Smart Phone Flash Tool:-
- STEP 1: Download and Install Panasonic Eluga Tap USB Drivers on your computer. In case you have already installed them, you can skip this step.
- STEP 2: Switch Off your android device .
- STEP 3: After downloading Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware , extract the zip file on your system.
- STEP 4: Download the SP Flash Tool on your system and extract the downloaded zip file on your system. After that you can see the following files listed.
STEP 5: Form the files listed run the Flash_tool.exe file.
STEP 6: Once the SP Flash tool is started, click on the Scatter-Loading button located in the right side.
- STEP 7: Now locate the scatter file in your Panasonic Eluga Tap stock ROM. It is generally located in the bin/ directory.
- STEP 8: Now click the Download button to start the downloading process.
STEP 9: After completed all the above steps, connect your Panasonic Eluga Tap Device to your system using the USB cable and , press any button other than power button so that your system will detect your Panasonic Eluga Tap Device. You can use volume buttons. Step 10: Once the flashing process is completed, a green ring will appear on your system. Now disconnect your Panasonic Eluga Tap Device and switch it ON.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Panasonic Eluga Tap using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
Flash Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool (video):-
Keep in mind:
- [*] The above tutorial only works with Panasonic Eluga Tap Stock firmware or Custom Rom which comes with the Scatter file in it (basically mediatek devices).
- [*] Backup Please: Take a backup of your important data before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed permanently.
- [*] How to Flash IMEI: After flashing the firmware on your Panasonic Eluga Tap Mediatek Device, maybe you need to follow How to Flash IMEI using SN Write Tool to fix the IMEI on your Android Device.