How to Flash Symphony V49 Stock Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Symphony V49 ? If you own a Symphony V49 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Symphony V49 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Symphony V49 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Symphony V49. This guide is followed by the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Symphony V49 using the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Symphony V49 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Symphony V49
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Symphony V49 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Symphony V49. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Symphony V49 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Symphony V49 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony V49
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony V49
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Symphony V49
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Symphony V49.
Download Symphony V49 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Symphony V49 Stock Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool:-
- Step 1: Download and Install Symphony V49 Device USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Step 2: After Download Stock Rom (pac) for your Android Device.
- Step 3: Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
Step 4: Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Step 5: Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Symphony V49 Device to the computer (make sure your Android Device is switch off).
Step 6: Once your Symphony V49 Device Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac). Step 7: Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
Step 8: During the flashing process your Symphony V49 Device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Step 9: Now you have successfully flashed your Symphony V49 Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once your Symphony V49 Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Symphony V49 using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool
Flash Symphony V49 Stock Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (video):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etcUg_xGyg8 Keep in Mind:
- [*]How to Write IMEI: After flashing Symphony V49 stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI or Read&Write Tool to Flash IMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
- [*] Credits: SPD upgrade tool shared on this page is made available by Spreadtrum Communications Inc. So, full credits goes to them for the tool.