How to Flash Symphony ZIV Stock Firmware using Piranhabox
Want to Install Stock ROM On Symphony ZIV ? If you own a Symphony ZIV smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Symphony ZIV smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Symphony ZIV below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Symphony ZIV. This guide is followed by the Piranhabox method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Symphony ZIV using the Piranhabox method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Symphony ZIV using the guide.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Symphony ZIV
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Symphony ZIV smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Symphony ZIV. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Symphony ZIV lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Symphony ZIV Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony ZIV
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony ZIV
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Symphony ZIV
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Symphony ZIV.
Download Symphony ZIV Stock Firmware
Flash Symphony ZIV Stock Firmware using Piranhabox:-
Requirements: If you are using any Anti-Virus Application on your computer then Disable it or Uninstall it before following the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Download and extract Piranha box Tool. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Step 2: Download the Stock Rom (bin format) that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your Computer.
- Step 3: Now, Open Piranha_Box-V1.46_Crack_Only_DzCraXx.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Step 4: Once Piranha box Tool is launched, Click on Chinese Tool Button.
- Step 5: Now, Under the Chinese Tools you will be able to see MTK Chipset Tool. Click on the Maximize Button.
- Step 6: In MTK Chipset Tool Select Write.
- Step 7: Now, Click on the Browse Button and locate the .bin firmware that you have downloaded in Step#3.
- Step 8: Now, Under Boot Select 8th Boot (mt65xx).
- Step 9: Now, Select USB Mode Button.
- Step 10: Now, Select Cable Name USB_(Cable&Mode).
- Step 11: Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power Off).
- Step 12: Now, Click on the Start Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 13: Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Step 14: Now, close Piranhabox Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Symphony ZIV using Piranhabox
Flash Symphony ZIV Stock Firmware using Piranhabox (video):-
- [*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Mediatek Firmwares that comes in .Bin format.
- [*] Where is Pirnha box Download Link? Piranha box is copyright tool, so we cant share it here. If you want to download Pirnhabox then Google “Piranha_Box_V1.46” and select any of it.
- [*] Using Pirnhabox you can also unlock pattern lock without formatting your device.