How to Flash Tecno IA5 IN Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
Want to Install Stock ROM On Tecno IA5 IN ? If you own a Tecno IA5 IN smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Tecno IA5 IN smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Tecno IA5 IN below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Tecno IA5 IN. This guide is followed by the Phoenix USB Pro method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Tecno IA5 IN using the Phoenix USB Pro method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Tecno IA5 IN using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Phoenix USB Pro , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Tecno IA5 IN
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Tecno IA5 IN smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Tecno IA5 IN. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Tecno IA5 IN lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Tecno IA5 IN Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno IA5 IN
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno IA5 IN
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno IA5 IN
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Tecno IA5 IN.
Download Tecno IA5 IN Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Tecno IA5 IN Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro:-
Step 1: Download and install Tecno IA5 IN USB Driver on your Windows Computer. In case you have already installed the USB drivers for your Android device then SKIP this step. Step 2: Download and extract Phoenix Pro on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files: Step 4: Power Off your Tecno IA5 IN device.
- Step 4: Download Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your Tecno IA5 IN device and extract it on your Computer.
- Step 5: Now, open PhoenixUSBPro.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
Step 6: Once Phoenix USB Pro is launched, Click on the Key Button from the Top and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix Pro. Step 7: Now, Click on the Image button Locate the .img firmware (you will find this file in the Stock Rom you have downloaded). Step 8: Now, Click on Start button.
- Step 9: Now, you will be able to see a Big Green Tick Mark on the left which means everything is ready to flash the firmware.
- Step 10: Now, hold Volume Down key and connect your Tecno IA5 INdevice to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Step 11: Now While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Down Key.
- Step 12: Once Phoenix Pro will detect your Tecno IA5 IN device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Step 13: Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
Step 14: Now, close Phoenix USB Pro application and disconnect your Tecno IA5 IN device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Tecno IA5 IN using Phoenix USB Pro
Flash Tecno IA5 IN Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro (video):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4fxMmM0I4 Readme Once:
- [*] The above tutorial only works with Tecno IA5 IN firmware that comes in .img format only.
- [*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Phoenix USB Pro as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.