How to Flash Videocon VT77C Stock Firmware using LiveSuit Application
Want to Install Stock ROM On Videocon VT77C ? If you own a Videocon VT77C smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Videocon VT77C smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Videocon VT77C below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Videocon VT77C. This guide is followed by the LiveSuit Application method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Videocon VT77C using the LiveSuit Application method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Videocon VT77C using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the LiveSuit Application , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Videocon VT77C
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Videocon VT77C smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Videocon VT77C. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Videocon VT77C lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Videocon VT77C Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Videocon VT77C
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Videocon VT77C
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Videocon VT77C
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Videocon VT77C.
Download Videocon VT77C Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Videocon VT77C Stock Firmware using LiveSuit Application:-
Step 1: Download and install Videocon VT77C ADB Drivers on your computer. Step 2: Download and extract LiveSuit Application on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files: Step 3: Now LiveSuit.exe from the extracted files. Step 4: Once LiveSuit.exe is launched, Select Yes to follow the Upgrade Wizard. Step 5: Now, You have to select the Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on Mandatory to continue. Step 6: Now, Unplug all the connected Videocon VT77C device from the computer (if you have already connected), then Click on Yes button to Continue. Step 7: Next, You have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready Click on Yes Button and select Videocon VT77C firmware. Step 8: Now, Dont Click on Finish Button.
- Step 9: Now, It is the right time to connect your Videocon VT77C device to the Computer using USB Cable. Before Connecting the Android device, make sure its Power Off.
Firstly Connect the USB Cable to the Computer then on your Videocon VT77C device Press Volume Down Key and Connect the USB Cable to it. While holding the Volume Down Key immediately Press Power Key for 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your Videocon VT77C device.
- Step 10: Once your Videocon VT77Cdevice is successfully recognized by your computer, you will be able to see the following Window saying to Mandatory Format the Device. Click on Yes to Continue.
- Step 11: On the next Windows, again click on Yes Button to continue.
- Step 12: Now LiveSuite will start the flashing process (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
Step 13: Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds Window. Click on OK to Close it. Step 14: Now, close LiveSuit Application by clicking on the Exit Button. Step 15: Disconnect your Android device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Videocon VT77C using LiveSuit Application
Flash Videocon VT77C Stock Firmware using LiveSuit Application (video):-
- [*] The above tutorial only works with Videocon VT77C firmware that comes with the support to LiveSuit Application.
- [*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the LiveSuit as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- [*] Alternative Tool: PhoenixSuit is the best alternative to the LiveSuit Tool. You can Download PhoenixSuit or read How to use Phoenixsuit.