How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 ? If you own a Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2. This guide is followed by the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 using the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:-
Step 1: Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you will be able to see the following files: Step 2: Now, Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer. Step 3: Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware (fastboot files) on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Firmware, you will be able to see the similar files: Step 4: Now, you need to install the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 USB Driver on your Computer (you can also download the Xiaomi USB Driver separately).
- Step 5: Turn Off your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Device .
- Step 6: Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Device into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
Step 7: Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 device: Step 8: Now, Connect your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Device to the Computer using the USB cable. Step 8: Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu. Step 9: Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen: Step 10: Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder. Step 11: Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process. Step 12: Once flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Flash Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock Firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (video):-
Keep in Mind:
- [*] Compatibility: You can follow the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Devices which are running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- [*] Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device then head over to Download Xiaomi USB Driver for all devices page.
- [*] Credits: Xiaomi Flash Tool is created by Xiaomi Mobility INC. So, full credits goes to them for sharing the Flash Tool for free.