How to Flash Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Firmware using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Xolo Q1000 Opus ? If you own a Xolo Q1000 Opus smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Xolo Q1000 Opus smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Xolo Q1000 Opus below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Xolo Q1000 Opus. This guide is followed by the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Xolo Q1000 Opus using the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Xolo Q1000 Opus using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. “READ READ READ” Once you are done! Now you can download the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool , USB Drivers and the stock Rom from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Xolo Q1000 Opus
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Xolo Q1000 Opus smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Xolo Q1000 Opus. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Xolo Q1000 Opus lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xolo Q1000 Opus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xolo Q1000 Opus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xolo Q1000 Opus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Xolo Q1000 Opus.
Download Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Firmware using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool:-
Step 1: Download and extract Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files: Step 2: Install Xolo Q1000 Opus USB Drivers. Step 3: Power Off your Xolo Q1000 Opus device . Step 4: Download Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your device and extract it on your Computer. Step 5: Now, Open Broadcom MultiDownloader.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer. Step 6: Once Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool is launched, Click on Settings and select the Configuration. Step 7: Now, Under Configuration you have to define the firmware path. To locate the firmware folder (that you have downloaded in Step#4) Click on […] Button and select the firmware folder. Step 8: Now you have added the firmware folder in Broadcom MultiDownloader tool successfully. Now click on Apply button to continue.
- Step 9: Now, Connect your Xolo Q1000 Opus device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Step 10: Once you have successfully added the Xolo Q1000 Opus device to the computer then Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool will detect it and show it.
- Step 11: Now, Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 12: Now, Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool will flash the Stock Rom on your Xolo Q1000 Opus device.
- Step 13: Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green OK Status. Step 14: Now, close Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool and disconnect your Xolo Q1000 Opus device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Xolo Q1000 Opus using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool
Flash Xolo Q1000 Opus Stock Firmware using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool (video):-
- [*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash Xolo Q1000 Opus all types of Broadcom Firmwares which comes with 3 .xml files.
- [*] Take Backup: Take Xolo Q1000 Opus Device backup before using the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- [*] Credits: Broadcom MultiDownloader is created by Broadcom Corporation. So, Full credits goes to them for the tool.