How to Flash Infocus M370 Stock Firmware using SUT L3 Tool
Want to Install Stock ROM On Infocus M370 ? If you own a Infocus M370 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock Rom on Infocus M370 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock Rom for Infocus M370 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Infocus M370. This guide is followed by the SUT L3 Tool method which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Infocus M370 using the SUT L3 Tool method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Infocus M370 using the guide.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Infocus M370
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Infocus M370 smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock Rom on Infocus M370. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Infocus M370 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your device.
The Advantage Of Infocus M370 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infocus M370
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infocus M370
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infocus M370
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Infocus M370.
Download Infocus M370 Stock Firmware (Original flash file):-
Flash Infocus M370 Stock Firmware using SUT L3 Tool:-
Step 1: Download and extract SUT L3 Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files: Step 2: Install SUT L3 Tool on your computer. Step 3: Power Off your Infocus M370 Device.
- Step 4: Download the Stock Rom (nb0 or ffu) that you want to Flash on your Infocus M370 Device and extract it on your Computer.
- Step 5: Now, Open SUT L3 Tool (you have installed this in Step#3) on Your Computer and Clickon Next Button to Continue.
Step 6: Once SUT L3 Tool is launched, Click on […] Button and locate the firmware (should be .nb0 or .ffu extension). Step 7: Once You have successfully added the firmware in the SUT L3 Tool, Select “Enable Emergency Download Process” under the update option. Step 8: Now, Connect your Infocus M370 Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off) and Click on Next Button to Begin the Flashing. Step 9: Now, SUT L3 Tool will flash the firmware on your Infocus M370 Device.
- Step 10: Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Step 11: Now, close SUT L3 Tool and disconnect your Infocus M370 Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Infocus M370 using SUT L3 Tool
Flash Infocus M370 Stock Firmware using SUT L3 Tool (video):-
- [*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Infocus M370 Intel and Mediatek Chipset Based Firmware (comes with .nb0 or .ffu extension).
- [*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the SUT L3 Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
- [*] The above tutorial allows you to Flash Stock Firmware on your Infocus M370 Device without violating the Device Warranty.
- [*] Credits: SUT L3 Tool is created and distributed by Intel, LLC. So, full credits goes to them for sharing the tool for free.