Want to Install Stock ROM On Tecno 7C ? If you own a Tecno 7C smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock ROM on Tecno 7C smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Tecno 7C below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Tecno 7C. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Tecno 7C using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Tecno 7C using the guide.
Guide To flash Official Stock ROM On Tecno 7C
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Tecno 7C. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Tecno 7C lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Tecno 7C.
The Advantage Of Tecno 7C Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno 7C
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem1
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno 7C
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno 7C
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Tecno 7C.
Download Tecno 7C Stock Firmware (Original flash file) 2018
How to Flash Tecno 7C using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
STEP 1: Download and Install the Tecno 7C USB Drivers on your computer. In case you have already installed them, you can skip this step.
STEP 2: Switch Off your android device .
STEP 3: After downloading Stock Firmware , extract the zip file on your system.
STEP 5: Form the files listed run the Flash_tool.exe file.
STEP 6: Once the SP Flash tool is started, click on the Scatter-Loading button located in the right side.
STEP 7: Now locate the scatter file in your stock ROM. It is generally located in the bin/ directory.
STEP 8: Now click the Download button to start the downloading process.
STEP 9: After completed all the above steps, connect your Tecno 7C to your system using the USB cable and , press any button other than power button so that your system will detect your Tecno 7C device. You can use volume buttons.
Step 10: Once the flashing process is completed, a green ring will appear on your system. Now disconnect your Tecno 7C device and switch it ON.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Tecno 7C
Keep in mind:
1. The above tutorial only works with the Stock firmware or Custom Rom which comes with the Scatter file in it (basically mediatek devices).
2. Backup Please: Take a backup of your important data before using the Smart Phone Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed permanently.
3. How to Flash IMEI: After flashing the firmware on your Mediatek Device, maybe you need to follow How to Flash IMEI using SN Write Tool to fix the IMEI on your Tecno 7C device.